Q: What is SACSPos ?
- A: SACSPos-2000 is a software for the EPOS system (electronic point of sale). This software monitors stock control.Back to Index
Q: What are the advantages of SACS-POS-2000?
- A: SACSPos 2000 is an efficient EPOS system which allows you to keep track of goods in stock, goods that are sold and received. Stock can also be transferred from one branch to another.Back to Index
Q: What hardware products do SACS sell?
- A: Touch screen system, Printers, Routers, Switches, Security cameras, Remote monitoring system and Computers accessories.Back to Index
Q: What services do SACS provide?
- A: We provide consultancy, tailor made software solution, training, supply and install hardware, software solution, on going maintenance and support.Back to Index
Q: For how long has the company SACS existed?
- A: The company was established in 1991 and was originally a firm accountants, later a system company was formed which specialize in the EPOS system. Back to Index
Q: Who should use SACS Pos 2000 Point Of Sale?
- A: SACSPos 2000 Point of Sale is designed for use with Sage Line 50 and is ideal for retailers who:
- Know and use Sage Line for accounting and do not want to relearn new and complicated accounting features
- Want to be able to easily transfer line item detailed sales information into sage Line 50 V8, V9 and V10 of Accountant, Accountant Plus or Financial controller instead of just receiving summarized sales information.
- Want speed and accuracy at the Point Of Sale
- Want to be able to track and add customer information at the Point of Sale
- Want to be able to charge a customers account and have a detailed invoice created.
- Want a Point Of Sale Solution that works with a bar code scanner and/or a touch screen monitor Back to Index
Q: How is SACS Pos 2000 different from my Financial Software?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 was designed to close the gap between Point Of Sale and your Financial Software. Our 10 years of Point Of Sale experience has taught us that retailer want to process sales, collect customer information, maintain better inventory control and still use Accounting Software for ALL of their accounting needs. We developed SACS Pos 2000 to do just that, collect the sales and customer information in a fast paced retail environment and report automatically to the financial software for all inventory and accounting purposes. SACS Pos 2000 has no redundant accounting features.Back to Index
Q: How is SACS Pos 2000 different from other Point Of Sale programs?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 is the only Point Of Sale program that reports line item detail to all versions Sage Line 50. There is no need to relearn inventory, purchasing or any accounting functions. The quantity on hand and inventory information, is in the same program that you order inventory and pay vendors from.Back to Index
Q: I am currently using another Point Of Sale, how can I get my information into SACS Pos 2000?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 utilizes the inventory list from your accounting software. If you have the ability to export inventory and customers from your current Point Of Sale, chances are it can be manipulated and imported to your accounting program.Back to Index
Q: How does SACS Pos 2000 handle inventory?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 was created so that it does not to duplicate many of the features you are already using in your accounting software. Inventory is maintained in the same place you process Purchase Orders and cut vendor checks. SACS Pos 2000 will report to your accounting software what was sold, for how much, to whom (if you track customers), and adjust the inventory, updates sales accounts and post tendering totals to un-deposited funds. No additional interface modules are needed.Back to Index
Q: How many Point Of Sale stations can SACS Pos 2000 Point Of Sale run simultaneously?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 can operate as many Point Of Sale stations as your business needs Back to Index
Q: Do I need my financial software on the same computer as SACS Pos 2000?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 Point Of Sale does not need to reside on the same computer as your accounting software in the network system. Back to Index
Q: Can I use SACS Pos 2000 in the store and have my financial software in a different locations i.e. home office/ corporate office?
- A: Yes, the SACS Pos 2000 senior batch transfer feature allows you to transfer complete sales information anywhere.Back to Index
Q: Will SACS Pos 2000 work with my existing hardware?
- A: Yes, SACS Pos 2000 is compatible with most POS hardware peripherals. Please check with us before you purchase form a different source. Back to Index
Q: How do I process credit cards using SACS Pos 2000?
- A: You can process all major credit cards with SACS Pos 2000 Point Of Sale/Commedia bundle using the bank OF YOUR CHOICE. There is no need to change your existing merchant services agreement. Back to Index
Q: Since SACS Pos 2000 shares information with my financial software, will my employees have access to my financial information.
- A: No, your accounting software doesn’t even need to be on your Point Of Sale computer. SACS Pos 2000 also has user defines groups to help assist with front-end security. Back to Index
Q: Does my accountant need a copy of SACS Pos 2000 Point Of Sale?
- A: No, all sales information is transferred to your accounting software in detail. All he/she needs is the Financial Software file.Back to Index
Q: How can I get more information about SACS Pos 2000 Point Of Sale?
- A: You may call +44(0)20 8961 5151 9am-5pm (PT) Monday-Friday and speak to one of our Point Of Sales representatives about your specific needs and applications. You may also request information and submit questions by completing the Information Request at the web site. Back to Index
Q: Who do I call for product support?
- For support from SACS Pos 2000 technical staff call +44(0) 20 8931 4888 weekdays from 9am-5pm and Sat 10am-4pm**. You may also submit questions online at the SACS Pos 2000 Knowledge Base and get response posted on line.
- **Support agreement is required. Additional fees will be assessed outside of normal business hours. Terms and conditions of support are subject to change. Back to Index
Q: Do I need to purchase another copy of SACS Pos 2000 for my other stations or locations?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 is licensed per terminal. In each location you may add as many Point Of Sale stations as your business requires for only £350.00 each. A new location/address requires a new license of SACS Pos 2000. Back to Index
Q: Does my financial software need to be running to use SACS Pos 2000?
- A: Your accounting software does NOT need to be open and running to operate SACS Pos 2000. Back to Index
Q: Can I edit the transaction number in Point of Sale to continue the sequence begun in my accounting software?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 enables you to select you own numbering sequence when a new file is started. If your last sequence is 100, you may start SACS Pos 2000 at 101 Back to Index
Q: What Point Of Sale hardware do I need for SACS Pos 2000?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 offers a variety Point Of Sale Hardware Solutions and is both scanner and touch screen compatible. Visit www.sacspos.co.uk or call +44(0) 20 8961 5151 directly to discuss your specific Point Of Sale needs. Back to Index
Q: Do I need a Cash Register?
- A: No, SACS Pos 2000 turns your computer into an efficient Point Of Sale machine that collects sales information AND updates your accounting program.Back to Index
Q: Can I add new stations or open a new location?
- A: You may add as many stations as you need instantly, or open a new location. Just call us for the additional license agreement and serial number. Back to Index
Q: How easy is SACS Pos 2000 to install and use?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 is the easiest Point Of Sale system available since it was created specifically for use with your accounting software. There is no relearning of any new accounting features. SACS Pos 2000 is also easy to train since the operation is similar to a manual register. Scan the item, total, tender and you’re ready for the next customer in line. It's that easy! Back to Index
Q: When will my software be out of date?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 is a 32 bit windows application program written in VB, the most solid programming tool available today. As long as you maintain an Update/Support Contract your SACS Pos 2000 Point Of Sale will always be ahead of its time.Back to Index
Q: Can I track customer transactions?
- A: Yes, current customers can be read from Sage Line 50 and new customers can be added on the fly at the Point Of Sale. If it is a cash transaction it will be posted into Sage line50 as a summarized cash sale. If it is charged to a customer account it will post as a detailed invoice. By doing so, all sale reports by customers will be available in your accounting software. Back to Index
Q: Can I set a reminder to reorder items?
- A: SACS Pos 2000 adjusts the quantity on hand in your accounting software. Re-order points may be set in your accounting software, and when the quantity falls below that point, your accounting software will remind you to re-order. Back to Index
Q: Are security levels available in the Point Of Sale system?
- A: Yes, in SACS Pos 2000 you may set up user groups and assign security levels.
- For example, a sales person may only be able to process sales, a supervisor can process sales, returns, void, change prices and clear the cash tills, and a manager can do all of the following plus import information to Sage Line 50. Back to Index
Q: Is SACS Pos Inventory needed for the Point Of Sale?
- A: SACS Stock Master Inventory is a program to assist Sage Line 50 users when a physical inventory count is needed. A portable scanner collects the inventory counts and uploads them to Sage Line 50 so complete inventory adjustments can be made instantaneously. No need to close the store and pay overtime to count your items!Back to Index